Nansens third fiscal year is almost up, and what a year it has been for Nansen! In the wake of the worst recession since the thirties we managed to be very successful and accomplished many things.
It was an extremely busy year and our success wouldn't have been possible without all the hard work put in by all of us at Nansen. We have not only the hardest working and most certified developers but some of the nicest people in the business working for us, and that my friends, is something of which we are very proud.
This is some of the things we accomplished this year.
- Office opening in Chicago
- Expansion into larger, more efficient office in Stockholm
- Growth of up to 24 employees
- The launch of coop.se a huge Episerver site, the largest Episerver site in 2009
- We certified all our .net developers to the MCPD level
- Certification of all our frontend developers in the w3c schools
- We certified all our Episerver developers
- 50% of our team leaders were certified in scrum masters
- We introduced a new team based organization
- Coverage of Web 2.0 Expo in San Francisco and New York, @media in London, Microsoft Tech-Ed in Berlin, NDC in Norway and also attended quite a few geekmeets in Stockholm.
- We established collaborations with a couple of new partners in different parts of the world Deasign and DDB in Stockholm, Simple Truth and Designkitchen in Chicago and Velocity in London.
- Also, the launch of a secret internal project, due in a couple of weeks!
Thanks to all the people around Nansen, employees, families, partners and of course our clients!