Everyone knows how to schedule a publication of a new version of a page in Epi. But every now and then I get the question on how to publish a new version of an already published page. And everytime I am asked that I need to refresh my own memory (i.e Google it up) , since I almost never do this.
I found a neat step by step guide describing how to do it:
- Edit the page with your changes. Leave publish dates as is, you will set your date elsewhere.
- Select "Save and view" (NOT PUBLISH!)
- Two buttons are displayed, click "Ready for publish".
- Goto the version list tab.
- Last in the listing where your new version is there's a time schedule icons to the right. Click on it.
- Tick the activate checkbox and enter time and date as you please.
- Save and your new version of the page is now awaiting automatic publishing.